A SCENT-SIBLE DIY
Here's how to make a simple reed diffuser that will help improve your wellbeing
Words and Illustrations by Chong Kok F'ng
1. 1 Small glass container
2. 6 Bamboo skewers
3. 50ml Carrier oil (almond oil, witch hazel, etc)
4. Your favourite essential oils
1. Pour your chosen carrier oil into the glass container.
2. Add a total of 10 drops of your chosen essential oils into the container.
3. Trim the bamboo skewers to fit the container with at least half of the skewer sticking out.
4. You’re done! Leave the diffuser in your room and enjoy the benefits of the essential oil.